Products

Enzymes for Research, Diagnostic and Industrial Use

Talarozole

Cat No.
CEI-1547
Description
Talarozole is a potent and selective inhibitor of cytochrome P450.
Product Overview
Talarozole is a selective inhibitor of cytochrome P450 with an IC50 at 4 nM. Cytochrome P450 is concerned with oxidative metabolism of many organic chemicals of diverse structure,both in exogenous and endogenous environment. Cytochrome P450 are notable both for the diversity of reactions that they catalyze and the range of chemically dissimilar substrates upon which they act. Talarozole is a potent and selective inhibitor of cytochrome P450 26-mediated breakdown of endogenous all-trans-retinoic acid for the treatment of psoriasis and acne. Talarozole treatment increased the mRNA expression of CRABP2, KRT4, CYP26A1 and CYP26B1 dose, meanwhile, compared with vehicle-treated skin, decreased the expression of KRT2 and IL-1α. There was no mRNA change in retinol-metabolizing enzymes. No induction of epidermal thickness or overt skin inflammation in talarozole-treated skin. Immunofluorescence analysis substantiated an upregulation of KRT4 protein, however, there were no upregulation of CYP26B1 and CYP26A1 expression was found. There were 0.1% of the dose found in the skin itself after 12-24 h. The results of distribution of talarozole within the skin show that 80% was located in the epidermis, meanwhile, the remaining 20% was detected in the dermis.
CAS No.
201410-53-9
Molecular Weight
377.51
Purity
0.98
Storage
Store at -20°C
Synonyms
Rambazole; R115866; R-115866; R 115866
Targets
Cytochrome P450
Molecular Formula
C21H23N5S
Chemical Name
N-[4-[2-ethyl-1-(1,2,4-triazol-1-yl)butyl]phenyl]-1,3-benzothiazol-2-amine
Solubility
Soluble in DMSO
Shipping Conditions
Evaluation sample solution: ship with blue ice. All other available size: ship with RT, or blue ice upon request
Download Datasheet:



Inquiry
Online Inquiry
Name:
*Phone:
*E-mail Address:
Country:
Company/Institution:
*Products or Services Interested:
Quantity:
Project Description:
Our Products are Not Intended for Private Therapeutic Use!
*Verification Code:
Please input "enzymes"(case insensitive) as verification code.

Welcome! For price inquiries, please feel free to contact us through the form below through the form on the left side. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Sitemap  Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2011 - 2017 Creative Enzymes.
Contact Us 45-1 Ramsey Road, Shirley, NY 11967, USA
Email: info@creative-enzymes.com
Tel: 1-631-562-8517 1-631-448-7888
Fax: 1-631-938-8127
Distributors To view the contact information for a specific location, select the desired country: