Products

Enzymes for Research, Diagnostic and Industrial Use

WHI-P154

Cat No.
CEI-0883
Description
WHI-P154 is a potent JAK3 inhibitor with IC50 of 1.8 μM, no activity against JAK1 or JAK2, also inhibits EGFR, Src, Abl, VEGFR and MAPK, prevents Stat3, but not Stat5 phosphorylation.
CAS No.
211555-04-3
Molecular Weight
376.2
Storage
2 years -20 centigrade Powder; 2 weeks 4 centigrade in DMSO; 6 months -80 centigrade in DMSO.
Targets
JAK3, EGFR, VEGFR, Src
IC50
1.8 μM; 4 nM; 100 nM; 100 nM
Molecular Formula
C16H14BrN3O3
Chemical Name
Phenol, 2-bromo-4-[(6,7-dimethoxy-4-quinazolinyl)amino]-
Solubility
DMSO 75 mg/mL; Water <1 mg/mL; Ethanol <1 mg/mL
In vitro
WHI-P154 is first described as a JAK3 inhibitor that displays no activity at JAK1 or JAK2. WHI-P154 inhibits STAT1 activation, iNOS expression and NO production in macrophages in vitro. But it is proved that WHI-P154 also inhibits other common kinases including EGFR, Src, Abl, VEGFR, MAPK and PI3-K and induces apoptosis in human glioblastoma cell lines. WHI-P154 inhibits glioblastoma cell adhesion and migration in the context of ECM.WHI-P154 exhibits significant cytotoxicity against U373 and U87 human glioblastoma cell lines, causing apoptotic cell death at micromolar concentrations. The in vitro antiglioblastoma activity of WHI-P154 is amplified > 200-fold and rendered selective by conjugation to recombinant human epidermal growth factor (EGF). In vitro treatment with EGF-P154 results killing of glioblastoma cells at nanomolar concentrations with an IC50 of 813 nM, whereas no cytotoxicity against EGF-R-negative leukemia cellsis observed, even at concentrations as high as 100 mM.
In vivo
The in vivo administration of EGF-P154 results in delayed tumor progression and improved tumor-free survival in a severe combined immunodeficient mouse glioblastoma xenograft model. Whereas none of the control mice remain alive tumor-free beyond 33 days (median tumor-free survival, 19 days) and all control mice have tumors that rapidly progress to reach an average size of > 500 mm3 by 58 days, 40% of mice treated for 10 consecutive days with 1 mg/kg/day EGF-P154 remain alive and free of detectable tumors for more than 58 days with a median tumor-free survival of 40 days. The tumors developing in the remaining 60% of the mice never reache a size > 50 mm3.
Download Datasheet:



Inquiry
Realted Products
Catalog
ProductName
EC No.
CAS No.
Source
Price
CatalogCEI-0002
ProductNameKi8751
EC No.
CAS No.228559-41-9
Source
CatalogCEI-0003
ProductNameZM-323881
EC No.
CAS No.193000-39-4
Source
CatalogCEI-0004
ProductNameZM-306416
EC No.
CAS No.690206-97-4
Source
CatalogCEI-0013
ProductNameOSI-420
EC No.
CAS No.183320-51-6
Source
+ See More >>
Online Inquiry
Name:
*Phone:
*E-mail Address:
Country:
Company/Institution:
*Products or Services Interested:
Quantity:
Project Description:
Our Products are Not Intended for Private Therapeutic Use!
*Verification Code:
Please input "enzymes"(case insensitive) as verification code.

Welcome! For price inquiries, please feel free to contact us through the form below through the form on the left side. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Sitemap  Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2011 - 2017 Creative Enzymes.
Contact Us 45-1 Ramsey Road, Shirley, NY 11967, USA
Email: info@creative-enzymes.com
Tel: 1-631-562-8517 1-631-448-7888
Fax: 1-631-938-8127
Distributors To view the contact information for a specific location, select the desired country: